Koska yllättäen olen muutaman päivän viettänyt sisätiloissa, olen laskenut maat joissa olen elämäni aikana vieraillut ja luku on tällä hetkellä 25. Osuvasti, sillä tammikuussa on 25-vuotissynttärit. Toivottavasti paljon maita joissa ensivuonna ja mahdollisesti myös seuraavana pääsen vierailemaan.
Olisin halunnut laittaa kartan kaikista maista tähän, mutta linkittäminen ei jostakin syystä onnistunut, joten listaan kaikki maat tähän:
Itävalta, Belgia, Bosnia, Kroatia, Tsekki, Tanska, Viro, Suomi, Saksa, Islanti, Italia, Liechtenstein, Hollanti, Norja, Puola,Venäjä, Slovenia, Espanja, Ruotsi, Sveitsi, Englanti, Pohjois-Amerikka, Kiina, Australia ja Uusi-Seelanti.
Toivottavasti vuosi 2011 tuo ainakin muutaman uuden maan minun listalleni.
*
Huomenna klo 3.00 pärähtää kello soimaan, kamat selkään toiseksi viimeistä kertaa ja bussi lentokentälle. Kävin tänään hieman kävelyllä kaupungilla, mutta tuntui, että olisin kävellyt pöllyissä, koska olo on vielä aika väsynyt ja heikko. Hieman olen yrittänyt syödä ja etenkin juoda, mutta vatsa ei vielä ihan tykkää kaikesta ruuasta, joten parempi viettää aikaa sisällä. Kämppikset jaksavat huolehtia voinnista, ja kysellä miten menee. Inhoan sairastaa yksin, mutta tosiaalta en ole yksin, vaan ihmisiä on jatkuvasti ympärillä.
Aucklandissa on ollut tavallista kuumempi ja kosteampi ilma, mitä normaalisti tähän aikaan on. Tuntuu kuin olisi Australiassa. Auckland muistuttaa Melbournea, mutta täällä on minusta vielä persoonallisempaa porukkaa, enemmän nuorta väkeä ja maahanmuuttajia ja pakolaisia.
Olen viimeiset päivät lukenut Brook Silva-Bragan, miehen joka kuvasi elokuvan a Map for Saturday, blogia jota hän kirjoitti maailmanympäri matkansa aikana. Hän oli reissussa 55 viikkoa, vieraili samoissa maissa missä minäkin olen käynyt, mutta blogi eroaa aikatavalla elokuvasta. Se on henkilökohtaisempi, mutta jollakin tapaa minua ärsyttää se kuinka paljon elokuvaa on ns. sensuroitu ja kaunisteltu.Ei hän elokuvassa kertonut, kuinka ärsyttävää on matkustaa saksalaisten kanssa, koska he puhuvat pelkästään saksaa keskenään, mikä muuten oikeasti on todella rasittavaa!
Mulla on tällä hetkellä aika ristiriitaiset tunteet kotiinpaluun suhteen. Toisaalta on ihana pitää pieni paussi, tehdä vähän duunia, nauttia oman kodin rauhasta, puhtaista lakanoista, toimivasta suihkusta ja omasta keittiöstä. Eikä tarvitse jatkuvasti kertoa samoja faktoja itsestään. Toisaalta elän vahvasti jo tulevassa. 27.2 kun paluulento lähtee, tiedän jo ainakin seuraavan 3-4 viikon suunnitelmat. Brissyssa viihdyn viikon, menen elämäni ensimmäisiin festareihin, lennän Tasmaniaan, jossa Laurencen kanssa vuokrataan auto 3 viikoksi ja ajetaan ympäri saarta. Camille on ostanut auton, joten toivon mukaan suunnitelmat kohtaavat ja kierrän hänen matkassa ympäri Australiaa. Tassien jälkeen yritän hankkia töitä ehkä Melbournesta tai Adelaidesta, toisaalta voi olla että suuntaan hetkeksi Aasiaan. Olen niin vahvasti tulossa takaisin, etten osaa ajatella miltä tuntuu olla takaisin Suomessa 3 päivän kuluttua.
Sorry, but I have to change the language, it feels bizzare to write in Finnish, because I make so much mistakes in grammar. Anyhow I am focuced on the next year I am spending abroad. I have so many things to do back home, some paper work, visa issues, medical stuff that I have to take care of before returning. I want to take some salsa lessons, spend loads of time with my family and friends. But one thing which I know for sure is that I want to come back. I have been away for three months but it doesn't feel like it, when I return I have to slow my pace and live in one place for a while. There are so many things which I am going to do differently, but before doing so, I have to clear the table, you know. I also know that I need to change the environment, I need to spend time in a totally different culture, because I feel this is too easy. I need to challenge myself to extreme. So I am probably heading to Southest Asia at some point of my year, oh let's see where I end up.
I just feel like I left in a hurry, I didn't have time to prepare myself properly, and now that I am actually here, I am thinking to myself what the hell when wrong in the first place. To be honest, I think I left too many unsettled things behind me, which followed me here unfortunately. I just couldn't let go of them, but I know that when I return, I don't want to carry extra baggage with me, by thinking about someone or something, you know. And for some reason, I have been really tired all the time, maybe a little bit depressed too, but it must be because I have been sick almost all the time, whether it was the hey fever, cold or something else, I have been on a drowsy medication most of my trip, so I am hoping that when I return the air will be clearner, I will be healthier and most importantly, awake.
I red my journal from the first days and it was sad to read it really, because I wanted to go home so badly. It's like I never really wanted to leave in the first place, but now that I am returning (to Aus), all I want to do is travel the world. Take the year of, leave everything, I mean everything behind, no more thinking about past relationships or what went wrong, I have to leave the past behind and make peace with it. Because most of my time here, I thought about what if.. And now I am like, why the hell did I kept thinking something that would have no worked in the first place. It's like when M told me, that you have to open your eyes to what is in front of you, you have all the opportunities to do what ever you want. I feel like I am seeing more clearly now. I think this trip was more of an eye-opener for me. So next time, I just want to have fun, enjoy myself, not worry so much, maybe think less too. Sydney might be the only place where I won't return, because it just doesn't feel the same. But I don't mind, I didn't like the city anyways :P
I have such a mixed feelings about returning home, when am feeling ill, tired or somewhat sad, I want to go back home, but as soon as I feel better, I want to stay. I just want to get rid of my backpack, that is the only thing I wanna do. I already have a list of the things to take with me in Feb. It's going to be exciting to go back, I know it is going to be a bit of a shock first, but I will get over it. 2 and a half months will pass fast, have to keep myself occupied, so it will go faster. I can't wait to meet my girls, I have missed them so much. Heli is coming home for Christmas from Budapest and Krista and Satu are there already. I have recieved lovely messages from them, it makes me feel loved by my friends. They do mean a lot to me.
I can't wait to have a proper meal!Rye bread, Reindeer meat, a good and juicy steak, chocolate, all those things that I have missed. It think our Christmas meal is going to be interesting, me wanting to have everything at once. And my Mac, my own bed, my warm woollen socks, and my extra warm Ikea blanket. I want to learn how to cook too, it's so nice to have my own kitchen!!You get the idea anyways. You definitely appreciate more the things that you already have when you travel for some time.
Okey, it's good to come home for a while!! :D:D:D
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti